Free Teacher Resources
Free teaching resources for use during your Flying Start to Literacy: Phonics lessons.
Scope and Sequence charts, Module Assessments, Unit reviews and all the teaching resources specific to each lesson are available. These resources support the teaching activities in each Flying Start to Literacy: Phonics Teacher Resource Book.
Module One teaching resources include:
- The high-utility words and the letters taught in each unit.
- Rhymes and alphabet songs to support learning the focus letter and sound.
- Practice sentences and Letter–Picture cards to consolidate learning.
Modules Two and Three teaching resources include:
- The high-utility words taught in each unit.
- Rhymes to support learning the focus letters and sounds.
- Word–Picture cards to support identifying and connecting sounds and letters.
- Practice sentences to consolidate learning.
On completing a Unit, use the Review record to quickly assess the progress of your students.